Glomerular Disease 2021 - 10th Annual is conducted by Columbia University Department of Medicine.
Date: Friday, February 5, 2021
Timings: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Recent advancements in the diagnosis and management of glomerular disease in a one-day course.
After attending this program one should be able to:
• Describe the risk of chronic kidney disease after nephrectomy and the latest advances in treatment options.
• Discuss current practice and recent advances for complications associated with pre-and post-kidney transplant
• List the most recent results of the new Kidney Allocation System.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
MOC 38.25 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine