10th Annual Update in Glomerular Disease
10th Annual Update in Glomerular Disease is organized by Columbia University Department of Medicine.
Event Date: Friday, February 5, 2021.
Event Time: 8:00am to 5:30pm.
Amedco LLC designates this live virtual activity for a maximum of 8.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of glomerular disease in a one-day course.
After attending this program you should be able to:
• Describe the risk of chronic kidney disease after nephrectomy and the latest advances in treatment options.
• Discuss current practice and recent advances for complications pre-and post-kidney transplant
• List the most recent results of the new Kidney Allocation System.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 8.25
Session Brochure : Download Session Brochure
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine