Global Musculoskeletal Webinar Conference is organized by Global Futuristic Management Services and will be held on Jun 14, 2020.
Accreditation: 6 CPD Points by Malaysian Medical Association (Pending approval)
This webinar is designed to give you a comprehensive review of indications, modality of choice & normal and pathological ultrasound image recognition with MRI correlation so that you can understand the images sent to you by a radiologist or the ultrasound images you are obtaining on your own ultrasound machine and point it out to patients for enhanced doctor-patient interaction.
This webinar is designed to help you accomplish the following:
• Provide a comprehensive review of indications, technical aspects, normal and pathological image recognition of Imaging of the major joints.
• Understand the choice of modality currently being used for different joint pathology.
• Recognize the normal anatomy and common pathology on the MRI and Ultrasound scans provided by the radiologist and point it out to the patients.
• Is MRI or Ultrasound the better modality to detect a particular pathology?
• Learn the gross anatomy and MRI correlation to common ultrasound pathology of the knee, shoulder and ankle.
• Identify the entry level ultrasound purchases for screening of joint pathology or guidance for joint procedures. Understand how to optimize images and the care of an ultrasound machine.
• Extremity MRI: an alternative and cheaper MRI for extremities – is it diagnostic? Personal 2-year experience working at National Sports Institute Malaysia by Prof Dr John George.
• Joint regenerative injections such as PRP and Stem cells for joint pathology. Does it actually work? 2-year actual experience by Prof Dr John George and review of literature.
Fees in MYR:
Malaysian delegate - Early Fee - RM 150
Malaysian delegate - Standard Fee - RM 150
Healthcare Practitioners including GP’s, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Sports Medicine specialists, Rheumatologists, Rehabilitation specialists, Radiologists, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Medical Assistants, Nurses in the above departments, etc.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Overseas delegate - Early Fee||31 May,2020||USD 60.00|
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine