Fitness Distance Learning: Courses on Chiropractic Sports & Fitness is organized by International Chiropractors Association (ICA) and will be held from Jan 01 - Dec 31, 2022. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 14 CE Hours.
• Certain, Center, Strong
• Chiropractic’s Critical Role in Supporting the Peak Performance Needs of High-stress Professionals
• Interconnecting the Systems of the Body for Concussion Recovery
• Hidden Concussions in Sports: Sub-Concussive vs. Concussive Impacts
• Assessment, Prevention, and Management with Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Injuries
• Extremity Adjusting – the Shoulder
• Weightlifting and CrossFit Athletes in the Chiropractic Sports Practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.