Fetal Bronchopulmonary Sequestration
Fetal Bronchopulmonary Sequestration is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: February 15, 2014
Date of Most Recent Review: January 31, 2020
Expiration Date: January 31, 2023
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Conference Objectives are :
• Discuss the pathophysiology of an extralobar and intralobar pulmonary bronchopulmonary sequestration.
• Understand the differences between an intralobar and extralobar pulmonary sequestration.
• Identify the sonographic signs associated with bronchopulmonary sequestration.
• Review and be able to delineate the differences between other diagnoses that are frequently confused with a bronchopulmonary sequestration.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pulmonary Medicine