CME : 0.75
Credit : 0.75
Fetal Abdominal Ultrasound: Practical Tips and Guidelines is organized by World Class CME.
Release Date: April 13, 2018
Expiry Date: April 12, 2021
World Class CME designates this enduring material for a maximum of .75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program accept continuing education credits sponsored by organizations, agencies, or educational institutions accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
The following AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ may be claimed as they pertain to either certification in a radiology subspecialty by the American Board of Radiology, AIUM, or other certifying organization. Many presentations apply to more than one subspecialty; the sum of this list does not equal total credits.
• .75 credit in Obstetrical Ultrasound
• .75 credit in First Trimester Ultrasound
• .75 credit in Second Trimester Ultrasound
• .75 credit in Third Trimester Ultrasound
At the conclusion of this presentation, the participant will be able to
• Review the normal fetal anatomy
• Differentiate abnormal fluid collections and solid lesions
• Review possible etiologies
• Summarize workup for abnormalities seen
• Discuss interventions and outcomes
This video provides for physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who work in a clinical practice setting using maternal-fetal ultrasound for diagnosis and screening.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Certificate Fee||11 Apr,2021||USD 25.00|
Fee details will be updated soon
CME 0.5 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine