Family Medicine CME Modules is organized by American Medical Seminars (AMS). The live session is held from Jul 01, 2017 - Jul 01, 2021.
All Audio/Video CME Modules are now available for Download or Streaming! Customize your CME course based on your learning needs. It’s simple, choose from 16 Family Medicine CME modules from multiple specialties to include Primary Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine and Pediatrics!
Each course is 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Topics of the session will include content from Endocrinology, Sports Medicine, Psychiatry, Infectious Diseases, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Trauma, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and more! To learn more and purchase, visit www.americanmedicalseminars.com!
• Family Medicine – Geriatrics: Falls/Urinary Incontinence; Depression; Infections
• Family Medicine – Dermatology: Acne Part 1 & 2, Case Studies
• Family Medicine – Infectious Diseases: Fever of Unknown Origin; Influenza; Cellulitis, Necrotizing Fasciitis and Foot Ulcers
• Family Medicine – Neurology: Parkinson’s Disease and Essential Tremor; Multiple Sclerosis; Stroke
• Family Medicine – Psychiatry: Serotonin Syndrome; Eating Disorders; Traumatized Patient
• Family Medicine – Radiology: Abdominal Pain; MRI of Large Joints; Incidentalomas
• Family Medicine – Rheumatology: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Spondyloarthropothies; Scleroderma and Raynaud’s Disease
• Family Medicine – Women’s Health: Osteoporosis; Menopause; Heart Disease in Women
• Cardiology: Atrial Fibrillation; Peripheral Vascular Dz.; Peri-Operative Cardiac Evaluation
• Gastroenterology: Irritable Bowel Syndrome; C-difficile; Dyspepsia
• Sports Medicine: Knee Osteoarthritis; Injuries; Hip Pain
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Each Course -USB Audio and/or Video||30 Jun,2021||USD 189.00|
|Each Course - Download - Fee||30 Jun,2021||USD 119.00|
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine