Family Approaches to Weight Management Course
Family Approaches to Weight Management Course is organized by Great Valley Publishing Company, Inc. (GVP).
Course opens: 03/08/2018
Course expires: 03/07/2021
• 2.00 CDR
This continuing education course explores adult and pediatric weight management through the lens of family-based programs. Effectiveness, barriers, and implementation structures are discussed.
Course content appeared as the CPE Monthly in the March 2018 edition of Today’s Dietitian.
After completing this continuing education course, nutrition professionals will be better able to:
• Use existing research and recommendations to construct a family-based weight management program.
• Analyze current barriers to meeting program goals and positive outcomes.
• Contrast a family approach to weight management with a traditional individualized approach.
• Assess the three disciplines that address the mental, physical, and emotional aspects of weight management.
• Evaluate the populations best served by family-based weight management programs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CE : 2
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine