Families with Disabled Children: Integration is organized by RnCeus Interactive and will be held from Jul 02, 2018 - Nov 01, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is nurses who work with families of children with disabilities in a variety of settings: inpatient, clinic, home health, schools, public and private agencies, and nurse case management. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3 contact hours.
• Describe modern guidelines for professional practice that can be used to maintain an effective working relationship with parents of children with special needs.
• Describe effective nursing strategies to ensure successful home visits with families.
• Discuss appropriate guidelines for telephone calls to family members of the child with disabilities.
• Outline principles to follow when using partnership mail with family members.
• List eight skills parents need to master in order to become effective advocates for their child.
• Define the five levels of Greenspan’s pyramid model of integrated developmental intervention, and discuss relevant nursing strategies for each level.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.