Facilities for Cord Blood Processing: Gowning-Cleaning Procedures is organized by American Association of Blood Banks and would be held on Nov 16, 2017.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Identify sources of contaminants in a manufacturing process.
• List the elements of effective strategies to address surveillance.
• Describe how to effectively create and implement a comprehensively designed program to mitigate risks in a cellular manufacturing facility.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine