Evidence Based Myofascial and Craniosacral Therapy Interventions is organized by HomeCEU.
Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Physical Therapist Assistants.
Contact Hours: 4
This course is an intensive course in assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal imbalances that influence posture and movement. Introductory craniosacral releases are presented to release abnormal tension in the craniosacral system, including sacrum, frontal, parietal, temporal, occipital and mandibular releases.
This course is intended to instruct the professional through a study on assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal imbalances that influence posture and movement.
At the concludion of this course the participant will be able to:
• Describe fascial anatomy and function of the fascial planes in normal and pathological conditions.
• Perform evaluation to identify fascial restrictions.
• Identify indications and contraindications for myofascial release and craniosacral therapy.
• Interact therapeutically with the fascial structures to assess and treat motion restrictions using myofascial release and craniosacral therapy techniques.
• Apply crosshand releases, compression, distraction, and transverse plane release techniques to the spine and extremities.
• Assess cranial bone mobility by palpating craniosacral rhythm.
• Perform craniosacral therapy releases for the frontal, parietal, temporal, occipital, sacrum, and mandibular bones.
• Perform myofascial release and craniosacral therapy techniques to release restrictions in the cranium, spine and extremities, to improve movement, posture, comfort, and function.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
Toll free Number
Nursing +2 More
Contact Hours 9
Pharmacy and Medicine +10 More
Contact Hours 6
Pain Management +13 More
Contact Hours 5