Everything You Need to Know About Medical Cannabis is organized by American Pharmacists Association (APhA).
Initial release date: March 23, 2020
Expiration date: March 22, 2023
The American Pharmacists Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The following archived webinar is approved for 1.5 contact hours of CPE credit (0.15 CEUs). The ACPE Universal Activity Number for this activity is 0202-0000-20-026-H01-P/T.
Patients’ questions about medical cannabis will only grow more common. Be prepared to give the right answers-thanks to this evidence-based discussion of benefits, risks, laws, and more regarding medical cannabis in pharmacy practice.
At the completion of this application-based activity, participants will be able to:
• Describe the current regulatory status of cannabis.
• Explain the clinical pharmacology of cannabis and its active components.
• Interpret clinical studies of various conditions, including opioid use disorder, to determine the effectiveness and adverse effects of medical cannabis.
• Discuss health-system policies and procedures for cannabis use.
• Recommend actions pharmacists should take to improve patient safety issues, discuss dosing strategies, manage potential drug interactions, and provide effective counseling for patients who use cannabis.
|Registration Name||Category||Last Date||Price|
|Nonmember Fee||Registration Fee||21 Mar, 2023||Free|
|Member Fee||Registration Fee||21 Mar, 2023||Free|
Toll free Number
Clinical Pharmacology +2 More
Nursing +2 More