Ethics in Therapeutic Presence Course
Ethics in Therapeutic Presence Course is organized by HomeCEU. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 4 contact hours.
Healthy boundaries are critical for any bodywork practice. They allow individuals to identify the line between ethical and non-ethical feelings, tendencies and behaviors in the treatment room and help us to create an environment where establish and maintain ethical professional relationships can be maintained.
This course looks at the skill of "full body presence" as a way to develop and enhance boundary awareness and as a way to help clinicians feel more grounded and energetically full. Participants explore the full theoretical spectrum from permeable to semi-permeable to rigid boundaries and what is necessary for dealing ethically with the intimacy of the therapeutic connection that's intrinsic to bodywork.
This course is intended to instruct the professional through self-paced study on ethics in a massage setting.
At the end of this course the professional will be able to:
• List the skills of full body presence to develop or enhance their somatic awareness and grounding
• Describe healthy boundary setting practices in the treatment room
• Define permeable, semi-permeable and rigid boundaries and discuss how they impact the therapeutic relationship
• Describe how to more readily be able to establish and maintain ethical professional relationships
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Contact Hours : 4
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine