Ethics, Compliance and Consequences Course
Ethics, Compliance and Consequences Course is organized by HomeCEU. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 3 contact hours.
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants, Massage Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists, Social Workers.
Ethics is the branch of philosophy which involves the study of our actions, values and the rules of conduct by which we live. Ethics describes actions, not people. It is a requirement of each healthcare professional to be able to know and identify the code of ethics of their association and State Board.
This course focuses on the facts and actual codes of ethics among different Healthcare groups (i.e., PT, OT, SLP, Massage Therapy, etc.). Lisa delves deep into the use of ethics in the healthcare setting as well as the consequences that may result from noncompliance with the standards and expectations. Clinicians will take away from this course the skills to apply practical applications of ethics in real ethical dilemmas.
This course is designed to guide the professional through the facts and actual codes of ethics among different Healthcare groups.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to
• Recognize how to locate the applicable code of ethics per association and/or board.
• List four rules of ethics that are found to be common healthcare organization policies.
• Recognize practical applications of ethics in real ethical dilemmas.
• Identify common compliance issues and their consequences resulting from failure to meet ethical standards.
- Contact Hours : 3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine