Contact Hours : 1
Erythrocytosis Webinar is organized by Mayo Clinic Laboratories (MCL) and will be held from Apr 11, 2018 - Apr 11, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 contact hour.
This webinar is designed for health care professionals who treat patients with hereditary erythrocytosis, including hematopathologists, hematologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and genetic counselors.
The underlying causes of erythrocytosis (high hemoglobin/hematoctrit) have been progressively elucidated in recent years. The identification of the underlying causes has assumed greater importance with the identification of the JAK2 V617 mutation found in polycythemia vera and other myeloproliferative neoplasms.
• Outline the causes of both hereditary and acquired erythrocytosis.
• Focus on causes of hereditary erythrocytosis and their pathogenesis.
• Discuss methods that are available to diagnose these disorders.
• Present an algorithm that can aid in the workup of these patients.
• Present a series of cases for illustration.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Contact Hours 1
- 180 Minutes
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine