Credit Hours : 1.5
Ensuring Success with Soft-Tissue Grafting is organized by Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and will be held from Mar 23, 2017 - Mar 23, 2020. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 Credit Hours.
A number of soft-tissue techniques are available to the modern practitioner. These techniques complement one another and are not mutually exclusive, with each having its indications, benefits, risks, and limitations. The choice of what technique to use for any given case depends on individual patient parameters, esthetic and functional goals, patient expectations, disease status, and many other factors. A good understanding of these factors will help the prudent practitioner choose the best option for each patient and be able to provide them with a realistic expectation of the results, ensuring success and patient satisfaction.
• Understand the indications of various grafting techniques (free gingival, connective tissue, allografts, and others)
• Understand anatomy and factors affecting predictability for root coverage
• Know several surgical grafting techniques and suturing methods
• Be able to manage risk and reduce/manage complications.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Dentistry, Periodontics and Periodontology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine