Engaging in the Nursing Scope and Standards is organized by American Nurses Association (ANA) and will be held during Apr 06, 2018 - May 31, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.5 Contact Hours Credits.
Nursing Scope and Standards is an essential document of professional nursing. It describes the who, what, where, when, why, and how of professional nursing practice. Nurses in all roles and settings must understand the scope of practice and must have the autonomy to practice to the full extent of their license.
Experts agree that the ability of RNs to practice at the fullest extent of their education and scope has not yet been achieved in most healthcare settings (IOM, 2015).
• Participants will unpack the Nursing: Scope and Standards with interactive learning strategies and supplemental resources.
• Participants will appraise the barriers to practising to the full extent of their license in advocacy for healthcare consumers.
This course includes 5 self-paced online modules:
• Module I. The Scope of Practice
• Module II. Standards of Practice
• Module III. Standards of Professional Performance
• Module IV. Increasing Engagement in the Nursing Scope and Standards
• Module V. Reducing Barriers to the Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
CME 9.49 +2
Contact Hours 1.6
Contact Hours 47.5
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine