Emotional Intelligence in Leadership is organized by American Association of Blood Banks and would be held on Nov 01, 2017.
After participating in this educational activity, participants should be able to:
• Understand the meaning and learn about the 12 core competencies of emotional intelligence.
• Learn the brain science of how we feel before we think and how we are designed to be emotional responsive.
• Participate in self-awareness exercises that will identify your own personal emotional triggers.
• Learn how to manage the negative emotions that get in the way of your best performance.
• Learn Emotional Intelligence tools to practice to build better relationships with others and to communicate more effectively to provide better patient care.
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine