EKG/ECG Interpretation Explained Clearly is organized by MedCram. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 10 hours of Category 1 CME credits (10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™).
Struggling to interpret ECGs efficiently? Are you looking for just the right amount of information & physiology so you remember a simple, step by step approach?
In EKG/ECG Interpretation Explained Clearly, renowned instructor Dr. Roger Seheult teaches a streamlined "system" to accurately interpret ECGs.
This course is highly-rated by clinicians (MD, DO, NP, PA) in a variety of specialties including primary care and emergency medicine. Additionally, nurses (particularly those working in emergency and critical care), have given excellent reviews.
Dr. Seheult is trusted by Universities, clinicians & students for his ability to illustrate key concepts so they are understood, not memorized...
... and clear understanding leads to mastery of key ECG skills. Yes, you can avoid those dreaded feelings of ECG information overload!
You'll enjoy a series of concise videos, quizzes, and practice ECGs as you move towards mastery. It has never been easier to get clarity with EKG interpretation. Start watching now (several videos are "free trial") and experience confidence with ECG!
• An understanding of the heart's electrical activity
• Illustrations and examples of all major abnormal ECG findings
• A systematic approach to spot abnormal findings
• Hands-on interpretation practice with 11 blank practice EKGs. Dr. Seheult will interpret these EKGs in the video so you can check your work.
• Reinforcement of key cardiac physiology concepts
• A clinical perspective of electrocardiogram nuances, scenarios, and rare findings
• Quiz questions to reinforce core concepts and help you study
• Up to 10 CME credits (category 1) & 10 CE Credits. CME/CE is included & optional (no additional charge!). See information below for access details
• 1 year of unlimited access on up to 3 devices
Emergency Medicine, Primary Care, Cardiology, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioner, Hospital Medicine