Echogenic Fetal Kidneys: Differential Diagnosis and Postnatal Outcome
Echogenic Fetal Kidneys: Differential Diagnosis and Postnatal Outcome is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Sep 01, 2011
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Describe the normal appearance of the fetal kidneys.
• Identify causes of and fetal prognosis when echogenic kidneys are detected.
• Improve patient management through ultrasound detection on echogenic fetal kidneys.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine