ECG Rhythm & 12-Lead ECG Interpretation Course
ECG Rhythm & 12-Lead ECG Interpretation Course is organized by Fitzgerald Health Education Associates (FHEA).
Contact Hours: 10.80
These instructional tools start by teaching a systematic approach to assessing ECGs and expand to cover more complicated tracings, including the interpretation of acute and chronic conditions evident in the 12-lead ECG.
This package includes:
• Cardiac Rhythms: The Clinician's Approach to Accurate Interpretation, an instructional CD-ROM
• 12-Lead ECG Interpretation: A Primary Care Perspective, an instructional CD-ROM
• Beyond the Basics in 12-Lead ECG Interpretation, an instructional CD-ROM that covers more complex tracings.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Contact Hours : 10.8
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine