Early Detection and Intervention for Adolescents with Early Psychosis - webcast is organized by The American Psychiatric Association (APA) and will be held during Dec 01, 2016 - Dec 01, 2019.
The target audience for this medical event is Psychiatrists and Residents/Fellows. The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This presentation focuses on some of the critical components necessary to build on the existing models of early psychosis to specifically support adolescents. Current efforts to build the national early psychosis network are also highlighted.
• Describe the positive clinical outcomes early intervention in psychosis has in adolescents, resulting in less cost and improved quality of life for patients and their families.
• Summarize interventional approaches including school-based health clinics, education, and community outreach.
• Discuss the role of early intervention programs and team-based care in the promotion of improvements in health, better compliance with treatment, and shorter duration of untreated psychosis.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine