Duplex and Color Doppler of the Kidney
Duplex and Color Doppler of the Kidney is organized by Institute For Advanced Medical Education (IAME).
Date of Release: Jun 01, 2012
Expiration Date: May 20, 2021
The Institute for Advanced Medical Education designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
• Discuss background information on renovascular hypertension including pathophysiology, when to revascularize, and discuss sonographic findings.
• Discuss renal vein thrombosis including the etiology, symptoms, sonographic findings, and treatment.
• Discuss arteriovenous fistula including the etiology, symptoms, sonographic findings, and treatment.
• Discuss pseudoaneurysm including etiology, symptoms, treatment, and sonographic findings.
- CME : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine