Deep Neck Flexors Course
Deep Neck Flexors Course is organized by Brookbush Institute.
Credit Hours: 2
• By the end of the seminar, the participant will be able to recall at least 5 anatomical features related to the deep neck flexors.
• Explain the integrated relationship between the deep neck flexors and 5 other structures.
• Describe the behavior of this muscle at it relates to postural dysfunction.
•List at least 3 techniques that may be used to address dysfunction of the deep neck flexors.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Credit Hour : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine