CME : 1
CE : 1
Current Screening Guidelines: Can Tomosynthesis Shift the Equation? is organized by World Class CME.
Release Date: Nov 30, 2017
Expiration Date: Nov 29, 2020
How may CME credits can be earned from the Current Screening Guidelines: Can Tomosynthesis Shift the Equation?
This CME Webcast has been praised for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Activity Title Category A CE Credits
Current Screening Guidelines: Can Tomosynthesis Shift the Equation? 1.0 CE
What are the objectives of Current Screening Guidelines: Can Tomosynthesis Shift the Equation?
Course Objectives :
Upon completion of this CME webcast, respondents will be able to:
• Explain the novel Breast Tomosynthesis screening guidelines and recommendations
• Define the important statistical and literature reviews conducted by critical bodies
• Explain the influence of diagnosis across each age range using recent studies and source data
• Outline the impact of tomosynthesis in enhancing cancer detection along with a reduction in false positives.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Oncology, Breast Radiology
SpecialtiesOncology, Breast Radiology
Fee details will be updated soon
CME 0.75 +1
CME 0.5 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine