CME : 1.5
Contraceptive Technology Update Course is organized by Relias Media and will be held from Mar 02, 2018 - Apr 30, 2021. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
• Identify clinical, legal, or scientific issues related to development and provisions of contraceptive technology or other reproductive services.
• Describe how those issues affect services and patient care.
• Integrate practical solutions to problems and information into daily practices, according to advice from nationally recognized family planning experts.
• Provide practical information that is evidence-based to help clinicians deliver contraceptives sensitively and effectively.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Reproductive Endocrinology, Medicine
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||03 Apr,2021||USD 36.00|
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine