Contraception Options: When to Start, When to Adjust, Why to Care Course
Contraception Options: When to Start, When to Adjust, Why to Care Course is organized by DO CME.
0.75 AOA Category 1-A Credit (MOA)
Goals of this presentation:
• Present currently available contraceptive medications and devices.
• Discuss strategies for choosing the appropriate contraceptive choice for any particular patient.
• Review indications for and methodology of titrating or changing contraceptive regimen/method for particular patient presentations.
Original Program Date: June 10, 2018
Access: Available for 3 months after purchase
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 0.75
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 1 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine