Comprehensive Review of Family Medicine is organized by Ebix | Oakstone Publishing, LLC and will be held during Mar 31, 2017 - Mar 31, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is family physicians, general practitioners, emergency department physicians, certified registered nurse practitioners (CRNPs), physician assistants (PAs), geriatricians, internists, primary care obstetrician/gynecologists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 61.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Intended for family physicians, general practitioners, certified registered nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, this CME program directed by Donald B. Middleton, MD, of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine/UPMC St. Margaret, and featuring a talented faculty will guide you in:
• Evaluating symptoms of common disorders and diseases affecting various organ systems
• Understanding the latest pharmacological thinking regarding anticoagulants, beta blockers and other medications
• Treating sports injuries, dementia, pain, allergies, skin disorders, infectious disease, and other conditions
Learning Objectives :
After viewing this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
• Recommend the correct antibiotic for skin infections. Avoidance of incorrect antibiotic prescription will be stressed
• Differentiate among common and uncommon allergies
• Evaluate the causes of osteoporosis
• Recognize and treat eczema and rashes
• Arrange appropriate evaluation and treatment for hypertension
• Describe the management options for peripheral vascular disease
• Identify the best prevention of and therapy for obesity
• Choose the proper screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
• Analyze the cause of incontinence
• Categorize common pediatric infectious diseases
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.