Communication for Massage Therapists: How to Network, Interview and Speak Like A Pro
Communication for Massage Therapists: How to Network, Interview and Speak Like A Pro is organized by HomeCEU.
Target Audience: Massage Therapists.
Contact Hours: 3
With the great reliance on communication in any business or professional environment it is important to have the skills and strategies necessary to communicate in an effective and understandable way.
This course was created to help massage therapists feel more comfortable in the areas of networking, interviewing, and public speaking. With different strategies, examples, and techniques directly related to massage therapy, this course and lecture will help bring confidence to communication.
This course is intended to instruct the professional through a study on professional communication.
At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Identify the benefits of a well written resume
• Recognize how to organize a resume so that the information is easily conveyed
• List what information should be included and excluded from a resume
• Recognize how to review a resume for completeness and accuracy
• List the appropriate attire for an interview
• List what items you need to bring for an interview
• List the sections of the interview process and the components of interview preparation
• Identify the types of interview questions asked and appropriate responses
• Recognize a professional and appropriate follow up to an interview
• Identify techniques that can be used to manage the in person impression made by you and your practice
• Identify techniques that can be used to manage the written impression made by you and your practice
• List the process of creating and keeping a business contact through networking
• List the benefits of public speaking
• List the strategies to lessen the stresses of speaking in public
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Contact Hours : 3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine