CME : 8.25
Clinical Use of Peptides and Peptide Therapies is organized by Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG). This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 8.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Release Date: January 1, 2019
Expiration Date: January 30, 2020
The world of peptides therapy is a growing field in medicine ranging from improving skin care, growth hormone, to one’s immune system, to name a few. On PubMed there are over 2.5 million articles on peptides. It is estimated that humans have over 250,000 peptides and we only understand a fraction of them. Peptides are chains of amino acids linked together by a polypeptide bond. The formation of a polypeptide bond by a dehydration synthesis will be reviewed. The difference of a peptide versus a protein will be delineated. In addition the mechanism of action on how peptides work will be reviewed.
• Understand the overall use of Peptides in medicine, how they serve as bio regulators and discuss the science, published studies and chemical make-up of Peptides.
• Learn and understand how to clinically use Peptides within the limits of the Law and within the guidelines of State Medical Boards.
• Understand evidence based science behind the clinical use of Peptides for Delta Induced Sleep, Memory Restoration, Brain Health, Cancer, Immune System Dysregulation and Function, Auto Immune Disease, Increase IGF-1 Levels, Increased Telomere Length, Wound Healing and Sexual Enhancement.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, Molecular Biology
SpecialtiesBiochemistry and Molecular Genetics, Molecular Biology
CME 0.75 +1
CME 8.25 +1
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine