This course will be live-streamed ONLY.
There will be no in-person participation.
Clinical Endocrinology 2020 is organized by Harvard Medical School (HMS), The Penzias Group and will be held from Mar 21 - 25, 2020.
Who Should Attend:
• Family Physicians
• Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants and other medical professionals interested in clinical strategies and comprehensive updates for state-of-the-art endocrine care
• 39.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
• 39.25 ABIM MOC points
Clinical Strategies and Comprehensive Updates for State-of-the-Art Endocrine Care
Renowned experts in endocrinology at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital deliver Clinical Endocrinology-the acclaimed annual update of current endocrine diagnostic and management strategies. If you provide care to patients with endocrine disorders, this course will be invaluable to your medical decision-making and patient care.
ENDOCRINOLOGISTS, INTERNISTS, FAMILY PHYSICIANS, PEDIATRICIANS, NPs and PAs (and other clinicians who treat endocrine disorders) can rely on this program to enhance your endocrine knowledge and optimize your care of endocrine disorders with evidence-based strategies. This course provides:
• Improved screening for common conditions
• The newest clinical guidelines
• Expanded options for diagnosis
• State-of-the-art treatment strategies
• Guidance for challenging cases
• Updates for management of common and rare endocrine disorders
• New concepts in endocrinology and diabetes
• Pediatric endocrinology updates
• Skills-advancement workshops, including thyroid ultrasound and insulin pump management
• Dedicated time to pose your specific questions to experts
• The ability to customize your learning experience by selecting from among 15 workshops
• An important NEW topic this year: Endocrine effects of new chemotherapy drugs
A Practical, Comprehensive Update for Busy Clinicians:
This program delivers comprehensive updates to improve screening, evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of:
• Pituitary hormone excess and deficiency states
• Adrenal conditions
• Male and female reproductive conditions
• Calcium/bone disorders (including osteoporosis)
• Thyroid nodules/cancer
• Thyroid hormone excess and deficiency states
• Diabetes: type 1, type 2, and in pregnancy
• Lipid disorders
Our faculty, world renowned for their clinical, research and teaching achievements, cover important updates and recent advances for a broad array of endocrine conditions.
Participants consistently report that this program “improves the quality of care for my patients,” “provides unanticipated pearls to translate into practice,” is “the best endocrine course that I've attended,” and “increases my job satisfaction.”
In the course of five days, you get a far-reaching learning experience that is impactful and inspiring. You also have ample opportunity to pose your specific questions and to develop long-lasting professional relationships with our distinguished faculty.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Evaluate the typical clinical features of common, as well as rare, endocrine diseases.
• Identify at-risk patients who should be screened for endocrine conditions.
• Select appropriate diagnostic tests for patients with possible endocrine disorders, based on published clinical guidelines and other current research findings.
• Recognize evidence-based, cost-effective therapeutic options for patients with endocrine disorders.
Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes, Endocrinology
Activity Payment Details
Reviews Given by Professionals
Harvard Medical School (HMS)View Organizer Details
The Penzias GroupView Organizer Details
Live to Virtual Conference
Market your online event to Million plus Healthcare professionals.
Contact H 10
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine