Clinical cases and Michael Feiwel lecture: New treatments for patients with genetic skin diseases
Clinical cases and Michael Feiwel lecture: New treatments for patients with genetic skin diseases is organized by The Royal Society of Medicine (RSM) and will be held on Feb 18, 2021.
About The Event:
This webinar will explore clinical cases and present the Michael Feiwel lecture. The Michael Feiwel lecture will cover recent innovations and new treatments that dermatologists can offer patients in their own clinics.
Professor John McGrath, Professor of Molecular Dermatology and head of the Genetic Skin Disease Group, Honorary Consultant Dermatologist, St John’s Institute of Dermatology, will be taking the Michael Feiwel lecture. Professor McGrath is internationally renowned for his superb lectures on genetic diseases and the skin.
The clinical cases will see delegates gain an understanding of the diagnosis and management of rarer and more unusual dermatology conditions, and unusual presentations of common dermatological problems. The clinical cases will consist of six high-quality case presentations with ample Q&A time to allow positive debate for excellent educational value.
This webinar will cover:
• The diagnosis and management of some of the rarer and more unusual dermatology conditions and unusual presentations of common dermatological problems
• Recent progress in diagnostics and management of dermatological conditions
• The impact of skin disorders on individuals and the importance of a holistic approach to management
• New research and treatments in dermatology
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Number of Health Care Professionals Registered: 0 Number
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine