CME : 1
CE : 1
Clinical Application of Elastography in Breast Ultrasound is organized by World Class CME.
Release Date: 5/4/2020
Expiry Date: 6/1/2023
• World Class CME assigns this enduring Online CME material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians can acquire credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the activity.
• Category A CE Credits: 1.0 CE
Upon completion of this Online CME lecture, attendees will be able to,
• Define the challenges of ultrasound in breast imaging.
• Explain elastography techniques in breast imaging.
• Learn the emerging data for utilizing shear wave elastography in breast imaging.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||31 May,2023||Free|
Contact Hours 1
- 180 Minutes
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine