CME : 1
Climate Change and Disaster Mental Health is organized by The American Psychiatric Association (APA) and will be held during Dec 01, 2017 - Dec 01, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Psychiatrists and Residents/Fellows. The APA designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This activity will discuss the overview of the problem and its impact on mental health. It will also review the ways to address the mental health issues consequent to climate-related disasters.
• Describe the relationship between a changing climate and disaster mental health.
• Describe the impact of climate-related disasters on vulnerable populations.
• Discuss mental health interventions following disaster.
• Identify ways to prepare providers and patients for climate-related disaster events.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- 60 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine