Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) by ATrain Education
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is organized by ATrain Education, Inc.
Release Date: May 26, 2018
Expiration Date: May 01, 2021
This course has been approved for a maximum of 3 Contact hours
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a chronic and incurable respiratory condition that has three categories: asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. This course covers these COPD topics: related statistics, anatomy and physiology of breathing, the various causes, risk factors, diagnosis and clinical symptoms, managing COPD, and major complications of COPD.
When you finish this course you will be able to:
• Define Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
• Discuss the prevalence, incidence, and morbidity/mortality of COPD.
• Explain how the A&P of breathing is affected by COPD.
• List the major causes of COPD.
• Identify common clinical symptoms of COPD and how it is diagnosed.
• State the goals of COPD management and identify lifestyle and pharmaceutical interventions.
• Discuss major complications of COPD and list prevention strategies.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
- CME : 3
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine