CME : 1.5
Chronic Insomnia is organized by American Health Resources (AHR), LLC and would be held during Feb 23, 2017 - Feb 23, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event for Psychiatrists, Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, and Registered Nurses.This CME Conference has been approved with a maximum of 1.50 CE Hours.
Conference Objectives are :
• Review the prevalence, pathophysiology, and consequences of insomnia.
• Explain the recommendations and rationale for cognitive-behavioral therapy for insomnia. Be able to counsel patients regarding sleep hygiene tips, stimulus control measures, and potential problems with the use of OTC sleep medications.
• Describe the efficacy, indications, side effects, and drug interactions of GABA-A receptor modulators (including benzodiazepines and Z-drugs), ramelteon, and suvorexant.
• Discuss the role of antidepressants and antipsychotics in the treatment of insomnia.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine