Contact Hours : 3
Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training for New York State: Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Maltreatment is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: May 31, 2021
Contact Hours: 3
Nys Mandated Reporter Training for Child Abuse Identification.
This 3-hour course fulfills the New York State requirement for training in recognizing types of abuse and neglect in children and adolescents. Covers responding to victims' disclosures, gathering forensic evidence, reporting, and legal issues in NY. Applicable for all professions required to take this course, including nursing, physicians, dentists, teachers, and others. Bestseller course.
Learning Outcome and Objectives:
Upon completion of this continuing education course, you will be prepared to help prevent prescription drug abuse and diversion through dissemination and implementation of evidence-based information about the current prescription drug abuse epidemic, challenges in managing chronic pain, and best practices for prescribing controlled substances. Specific learning objectives include:
• Define child abuse, child maltreatment, and child neglect according to New York State law.
• Explain the risk factors contributing to child abuse.
• Recognize physical and behavioral indicators of child abuse and maltreatment.
• Describe situations in which mandated reporters must report suspected cases of abuse and maltreatment.
• Explain the process for placing a child into protective custody.
• Discuss the legal protections afforded mandated reporters as well as the consequences for failing to report.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||31 May,2021||USD 30.00|
SpecialtiesChild and Adolescent Psychiatry
Contact Hours 1
Contact Hours 3
Contact Hours 4
Contact Hours 2
Contact Hours 9
Contact Hours 2
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine