CME : 0.5
Chapter 12: Mental Health Care in the Pediatric Clinic: More Psychopharmacology and Putting It Together is organized by Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and will be held from Apr 16, 2019 - Apr 16, 2020.
This educational course is designed for healthcare professionals who are interested in recognizing, assessing, and treating common mental health problems in young pediatric patients.
Credit Designation Statement:
The Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine designates this live material for a maximum of .5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
At the end of this lecture, the participant will be able to:
• Identify less-commonly used medications for depression and anxiety
• List indications for and risks associated with antipsychotic medications
• Recognize common factors that guide effective brief interventions
• Employ time-management strategies in addressing mental health concerns
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatrics, Clinical Pharmacology, Mental Health and Law
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine