CME : 1.5
Certificate in Formulary Drug Evaluation Processes is organized by University of Wisconsin - Madison School of Pharmacy and will be held during Aug 16, 2017 - Aug 16, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is Clinicians seeking to expand their skills in the retrieval, evaluation, and application of biomedical information in the context of formulary management, Clinicians who wish to strengthen their ability to author effective and thorough drug monographs and class review documents for consideration by P&T Committees, Employees in healthcare settings who are not members of but contribute to P&T Committees and who wish to improve their value to the Committee through a better understanding of formulary management, Entire P&T Committees who desire to ensure all members possess a consistent level of education in literature evaluation and formulary management. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 1.5 CEUs of CPE credit.
Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) committees help determine which drugs will be included in a drug formulary. They operate in various settings such as hospitals and managed care organizations. Committee members come from a wide variety of backgrounds. They can be physicians, nurses, pharmacists, scientists and others in the healthcare industry.
Conference Objectives are :
• Recognize the differences in types of members and clinical drug evaluation processes of Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committees within various healthcare settings.
• Explain the scientific and practical aspects one should consider when clinically evaluating drugs.
• Summarize the skills required to conduct a thorough search of medical literature, as well as identify valid and reliable medical information sources.
• Describe the process of systematically evaluating, through various tools, the medical literature for inclusion within a clinical drug evaluation.
• Critique the recommended components of a drug class evaluation document.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pharmacy and Medicine
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Healthcare professionals Fee||30 Dec,2020||USD 950.00|
|Non-health professionals Fee||30 Dec,2020||USD 1,295.00|
|Pharmacy residents Fee||30 Dec,2020||USD 275.00|
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine