Case Closed: Anesthesia and Pain Management is organized by Texas Medical Liability Trust (TMLT) and will be held from Mar 01, 2017 - Jan 03, 2020.
This 2.5-hour activity is intended for anesthesiologists who are interested in practical ways to reduce the potential for malpractice liability.
• 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (Internet Enduring)
• 1 Medical Ethics and/or Professional Responsibility
Review patient presentation, physician action, allegations and risk management considerations for anesthesiology and pain management cases.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, the reader should be able to:
• discuss common causes of medical liability claims in anesthesia care and interventional pain management;
• recognize strategies to improve patient care, avoid litigation, and enhance defensibility in the event of a lawsuit; and
• explain how good documentation techniques in anesthesia and interventional pain management can help prevent or defend against malpractice claims.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Anesthesia and intensive care, Pain Management