CME : 1
Caring for Back Pain : A Care Process Models is organized by Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research and Will be held from Oct 12, 2017 - Oct 12, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses. This CME Conference has been approved For a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
This course will provide the primary and specialty care provider with an opportunity to understand and better navigate Clinical Care Process Models for Lumbar Radiculopathy, Cervical Radiculopathy, Adult Low Back Pain and Adult Neck Pain, all accessed through Ask Mayo Expert. In addition, the learner will have access to Low Back Pain and Neck Pain Examination videos to assist in understanding the mechanics of a successful examination and triage documents for Adult Neck Pain and Adult Low Back Pain.
Conference Objectives are :
• Apply the Triage Documents and Mayo Clinic Care Process Models care pathways for patients with back and neck pain
• Respond appropriately to "red flag" symptoms
• Conclude when diagnostic testing is required
• Assess under which circumstances to refer the patient for specialty care
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Orthopedics, Pain Medicine
Contact Hours 1
- 180 Minutes
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine