Cardiovascular Involvement in COVID-19: The Good, the Bad, and the Unknown
Cardiovascular Involvement in COVID-19: The Good, the Bad, and the Unknown is organized by Pri-Med.
Release Date: 12/2/2020
Expiration Date: 12/2/2021
Pri-Med Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.00 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
This program has been approved for 1.00 contact hour of continuing education, which includes 0.33 hour of pharmacology.
Topics: Cardiovascular Medicine, Myocarditis, Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), Infectious Diseases
This presentation will review the various effects that COVID-19 may have on the cardiovascular system, with a focus on acute cardiac injury, myocarditis, and arrhythmias.
• Review cardiovascular comorbidities that are common in patients with COVID-19
• Discuss the various potential cardiovascular manifestations of COVID-19 and the underlying mechanism of disease
• Describe recommended evaluation and treatment strategies for patients with acute cardiac injury, myocarditis, and arrhythmias in the setting of COVID-19
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 1
- MOC : 1
- Contact Hours : 1
- Hours : 0.33
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine