Breathing Essentials 207 Course
Breathing Retraining Theories is organized by OnlineContinuingED, LLC. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1 Hours.
This 1-hour seminar is the concluding seminar for the sevenseminar Breathing Essentials Series. It summarizes why as clinicians we need to investigate the breathing patterns of our patients. This seminar also gives an in-depth review of internationally recognized clinicians who have done research on the effects of a dysfunctional respiratory pattern. In this final seminar, there are introductions to various breathing theories that are utilized around the world such as Resonant Frequency Breathing, the Buteyko Method, Inspiratory Muscle Training and Altitude Training.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• List two theories of breathing retraining methods.
• Describe the theory of Resonant Frequency Breathing.
• Describe the theory and design of Kolar’s Neurodynamic Muscular Stabilization program.
• Describe the concept of Linda Joy Lee’s Thoracic Ring Approach.
- Hours : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine