Breathing Essentials 205 Course
Athletic Performance is organized by OnlineContinuingED, LLC. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 1 Hours.
Athletic Performance is a 1-hour seminar examining several factors related to breathing dysfunction that may alter athletic performance. A discussion of the involvement of the diaphragm and trunk stability during athletic performance will be presented. Studies relating to the effects of fatigue of the diaphragm, core fatigue, impact loading during running, and the effects of the Metaboreflex on performance are presented and discussed. Finally, the effects of progesterone on female runners is examined.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the physiological response of aerobic exercise on the respiratory system.
• Describe the effect of running on the viscera and the diaphragm.
• Describe the response to inspiratory muscle fatigue on the body.
• List one device than may increase endurance of the respiratory muscles
- Hours : 1
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine