Breathing Essentials 203 Course
Altered Breathing Patterns and Their Consequences is organized by OnlineContinuingED, LLC. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 2 Hours.
Altered Breathing Patterns and Their Consequences is a 2-hour seminar in which the anatomy and effects of the sympathetic nervous system is introduced. Discussion of sub-optimal breathing patterns and the multitude of dysfunctions that can be related to it will be presented. An in-depth discussion of the
functions and the consequences of dysfunction of the diaphragm on trunk control, LBP and postural deviations. Dysfunction of the cervical spine, shoulder, posture will be related to upper thoracic breathing. This seminar is a comprehensive view of the affects of dysfunctional breathing patterns.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Describe how altered breathing patterns can alter pH and how this can affect the body.
• Describe the autonomic nervous system and function.
• Name three physiological consequences of respiratory alkalosis.
• Describe suboptimal breathing patterns and their effect on the cervical spine and chronic pain.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- Hours : 2
Toll free Number
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine