Breastfeeding: Essentials and Medical Management is organized by Norton Healthcare and will be held from Jan 01, 2017 - Dec 31, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is all clinicians in OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Anesthesiology, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
• Confirmed attendance - 3.00.
Conference Description :
Providers will have an increased knowledge base related to breastfeeding which satisfactorily meets the level required by the Baby-Friendly hospital initiative which is the recognized standard of care for breastfeeding patients. Providers will be equipped to provide the best, evidence-based care to the breastfeeding dyad.
Conference Objectives are :
• Describe basic lactation physiology.
• Discuss with mothers the benefits of breastfeeding.
• Manage common issues that may arise during breastfeeding.
• Manage medications in the breastfeeding mother.
• Utilize expert resources on breastfeeding when needed.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.