Contact Hours : 9
Breast Cancer: Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment is organized by Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc.
Expiration Date: September 01, 2022
Target Audience: Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapist Assistants
Contact Hours: 9
9-contact-hour breast cancer CEU on causes, diagnosis, and treatment. This oncology continuing education course covers the care of patients with breast cancer, including approaches to prevention, assessment of risk factors, screening, detection, diagnosis methods, current treatment modalities, survivorship, and end-of-life issues. Applicable for nursing, case management, occupational therapy, and physical therapy. Bestseller!
Learning Outcome and Objectives:
Upon completion of this continuing education course, you will be prepared to help prevent prescription drug abuse and diversion through dissemination and implementation of evidence-based information about the current prescription drug abuse epidemic, challenges in managing chronic pain, and best practices for prescribing controlled substances. Specific learning objectives include:
• Describe the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of breast cancer.
• Discuss the epidemiology and risk factors of breast cancer.
• Summarize methods of screening, detecting, and diagnosing breast cancer.
• Explain the process of staging breast cancer.
• Describe the different types and categories of breast cancer.
• Discuss treatments for breast cancer.
• Describe the possible side effects of treatment modalities.
• Discuss the psychological implications of having breast cancer.
• Summarize the major components of follow-up and survivorship care for breast cancer.
• Explain the unique concerns for end-of-life care for breast cancer patients and their immediate circle.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Due Date||Price|
|Course Fee||01 Sep,2022||USD 47.00|
Contact Hours 1
Contact Hours 3
Contact Hours 4
Contact Hours 2
Contact Hours 9
Contact Hours 3
Contact Hours 6
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine