BPI Digital Week is a complimentary webinar series focused on the innovative science and technologies needed to accelerate promising biologics to market.l Week is a complimentary webinar series focused on the innovative science and technologies needed to accelerate promising biologics to market.
Register now to watch free educational sessions presented by leading industry experts, get answers to your toughest questions, network with colleagues and partners, and download useful resources.
Attend for proven expert guidance to help you :
• Improve the speed, cost and quality of your process development and manufacturing efforts.
• Apply strategies for capacity improvements, supply chain continuity, lifecycle management, and operational efficiencies.
• Accelerate time-to-market while ensuring regulatory compliance.
BPI Digital Week Topics :
• Monday, May 1: Cell Culture Media
• Tuesday, May 2: Higher Concentration Ultrafiltration, Hybrid Filters
• Wednesday, May 3: Host cell Protein Quantitation, Freeze Thaw Stability of Biotherapeutics
Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, Biotechnology, Cell and Developmental Biology