Bicompartmental Replacement: Is There a Role? (from 'Unicompartmental Replacement Update') is organized by Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) Ltd and will be held from Feb 22, 2018 - Feb 22, 2020.
The target audience for this medical event is physicians and scientists working in the specialties of orthopedics, rheumatology, radiology, anesthesiology, pediatrics, physiatry, pathology and neurology including HSS alumni and current residents, fellows and medical staff.
This course reviews the controversies surrounding unicompartmental replacement and what is the most appropriate technique to use.
• Hospital for Special Surgery professional education activities are intended to improve the quality of patient care and safety. At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Report the controversies surrounding unicompartmental replacement and what is the most appropriate technique to use. Consequently, they will be able to select the optimal surgical technique.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
CME 15.5 +1
Browse by Specialty (Online CME/CE Only) View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine