CME : 63
MOC : 63
Awesome Review Certification and Recertification Course is organized by Awesome Review Inc. and will be held from Apr 10 - 19, 2020.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 63 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 63 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program.
April 10, 2020 - S1: Hematology
April 11, 2020 - S1: Endocrinology
S2: Statistics and Oncology
April 12, 2020 - S1: Infectious Disease
S2: Critical Care and Neurology
April 17, 2020 - S1: Nephrology
April 18, 2020 - S1: Gastroenterology
S2: General Int. Med
April 19, 2020 - S1: Cardiology
S2: Dermatology and Immunology
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
• Recognize and apply the most current scientific, clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic advances
• List and prescribe generic medicine to treat disease with increased national health care (i.e. Diabetes)
• Describe pathophysiology and correlate with clinical presentation for IM disorders
• Prepare for ABIM Certification and Recertification exam.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Neurology, Oncology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Pulmonary Medicine, Dermatology, Internal Medicine and General Medicine, Immunology and Microbiology, Endocrinology, Haematology, Nephrology
Browse Online CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine