Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is organized by PEDSUniversity and will be held during Mar 08, 2018 - Mar 08, 2020. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
By participating in this unit, participants should be able to:
• Identify guidelines for developmental screening and recent research on the need for developmental research
• Discuss evidence-based interventions for ASD and how to support families in accessing appropriate interventions and supports for their child
• Discuss screening measures
• Discuss appropriate ASD referrals
• Differentiate autism spectrum disorder from other disorders of early development
• Discuss current screening recommendations and options for evaluation in the office
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Pediatrics Psychology, Psychiatry